Check us out!
Register for Camp
Renew Women's Retreat
Bring a Friend
What to Expect
Partner with Us!
Volunteer Call Team
Summer Staff Survey - We Value Your Opinion!
1. Was this your first year serving at Lost Timber?
2. In what capacities did you serve?
3. Which program weeks did you serve?
4. How do you rate the number of weeks your served?
Too Many Weeks
Perfect Amount of Weeks
Not Enough Weeks
5. Would getting paid to serve at Lost Timber effect how many weeks you choose to serve?
6. Are you considering serving as an Intern in the future?
7. What challenges did you face during your time at camp?
8. What were the most rewarding moments during your time at Lost Timber?
9. What made you feel like you were successful in furthering the ministry by serving at Lost Timber?
10. What would you like to see changed for future programs?
11. What is one improvement you would like to make to the camp grounds or facilities?
The following questions have to do with the training provided at IMPACT Weekend and whether or not it prepared you for your summer at camp.
If you did not attend IMPACT Weekend please skip to question 14.
12. What topics we trained on did you find useful during your service at camp?
13. Did you find the resources (books, papers) useful and relevant to your experiences this summer?
14. What topics would be helpful to cover at training to better prepare you for the summer?
15. In what ways did you grow spiritually during your time at camp?
16. In what ways did you grow personally/skillfully during your time at camp?
17. How can we better disciple/encourage you during your time at camp?
Staff Recharge Retreat
December 29 - January 1, you are invited to join us for a staff-exclusive retreat. One of the great things at camp is hanging out together as a staff. But for obvious reasons, that's not always possible during camp. So this retreat is designed to give you as staff a chance to enjoy all that Lost Timber has to offer without having to worry about the campers. During the Recharge you will get to hang out with other staff while sledding, snow shoeing, playing board games, and broomball. A heavy emphasis will be put on disciplining you and helping you grow in your faith while we worship and learn together. The cost will be minimal, just enough to cover food, as a way to say thank you for serving this past summer.
18. Are you planning to attend the Staff Recharge?
We are considering offering a trip to the Creation Museum and the newly opened Ark Encounter near Cincinnati, Ohio.
The Creation Museum is a state-of-the-art 75,000-square-foot museum that brings the pages of the Bible to life, casting its characters and animals in dynamic form and placing them in familiar settings. Adam and Eve live in the Garden of Eden. Children play and dinosaurs roam near Eden’s Rivers. The serpent coils cunningly in the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. Majestic murals, great masterpieces brimming with pulsating colors and details, provide a backdrop for many of the settings.
Ark Encounter features a full-size Noah’s Ark, built according to the dimensions given in the Bible. Spanning 510 feet long, 85 feet wide, and 51 feet high, this modern engineering marvel amazes visitors young and old. The Ark Encounter also features friendly animals in the zoo and jaw-dropping exhibits inside the Ark, you’ll experience the pages of the Bible like never before.
19. Would you be interested in going on this trip?
20. This trip would likely take place during the school year. Would you be willing to miss 2-3 days of school to go on the trip?
466 Valley Road
PO Box 165
Chandler, MN 56122
©2017 Chanarambie Christian Camps D.B.A. Lost Timber Bible Camp Chandler, MN. All rights reserved.